Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm SO excited!!!

Have just found out that work has started on Bill's new London restaurant!

From what I can figure, it will be next to Mary's Living & Giving (177 Westbourne Grove, W11 2SB) - hint is in the purple sign of the shop next door!

pic via Bills Blog

Still no confirmation of an opening date (but said to be "November"), but I can guarantee that once I know what that date is, i'll be one of MANY queueing to get a table for that extra-special taste of home on opening day!

I'm not sure when I became so fanatical about Bill, but i've always had a soft spot for him, even before I moved to the UK - I just loved watching his cooking shows, streamed from his amazing light and airy house overlooking one of the most amazing Australian beaches - and of course, meeting him in person last year confirmed he's just one of those friendly, easy-going Aussies that you can't help but like!  Oh, and his food is to die for - eating at Bill's is always guaranteed to leave you feeling happy and content!

I have a feeling this will become a regular "Date Night" spot!  (hint hint Benny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment