Thursday 21 April 2011

Hummus Bros

I have been walking past Hummus Bros for quite some time now, never quite game enough to venture into the world of a whole bowl full of hummus - BUT, after reading many good reviews of late I decided that it was an appropriately warm sunny day for an adventure!

So the deal is you get a bowl lined with a large serving of Hummus, then you choose a topping, eg more chickpeas, guacamole, chicken or beef, served with your choice of 1 or 2 pita breads.  I chose the beef, but i'm not sure I made the best choice, the beef was more like a winter stew, not something I particularly thought went too well with the mediterranean flavours.



All in all, it was a tasty enough lunch, although i'm sure Ben would probably have enjoyed it much more than me - not to mention that I have no doubt a home-made version would be MUCH nicer.

Anyway, something else to tick off the London list!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure Ben would have enjoyed it more than you taking into account the beef content! As an aside, I think that is the biggest pitta I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete