Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Hunger Games


...i've just started reading the first Hunger Games book (I actually managed to read quite alot on my two and a half hour journey to work this morning - but THAT my friends is another story...)

...and i'm already addicted - even though I cringe to think how it has potential to be quite difficult to read(?) - I am sooooo incredibly intrigued to see how it all pans out.  Although given it's "teenage fiction" I can kinda imagine how it might end (no spoilers please!)

...and as with most books these days, it's being made into a movie, due to be released in March next year - I personally LOVE books that are made into movies (even though I will be the first to admit that the movie is NEVER as good), so i'm super excited at this eventuality!

No comments:

Post a Comment