Monday 27 June 2011

Psst...

I'm going to tell you something, and I know you will be amazed!  Ready?

Our predicted 29 degrees on Sunday actually happened!  I know, amazing right?!


Pic courtesy of Ben's iPhone

I can't even begin to describe how nice it is to feel warmth on my skin - I honestly could sit out in the sun all day and not get bored of it!  Ben and I spent a couple of hours picnicing on Brook Green yesterday. Unfortunately sunbaking for hours isn't really Ben's thing, so we retreated to the sundrenched warmth of our flat instead and enjoyed dinner al fresco on our balcony - it was glorious! 

I know my obsession with the weather lately might seem a little OTT, but for this little sun-worshiper, London weather really does get me down.  After living in London for over 4 years, I truly understand now why the Brits have a bad reputation for being grumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment