Thursday 24 November 2011

My latest....Blog Crush!

I'm in dream-land! Well, yes, that tends to happen when your dream is to live in New York (a very UNattainable dream for us unfortunately), and then you stumble upon an awesome blog of a cool chick who lives and loves everything fun and fantastical in New York!!!

I've been following Kim's HILARIOUS blog, Yep, They're All Mine, for a while now (maybe stalking is a better word :), who recently met up with Daina, aka New York State of Mind - before you knew it, I was addicted!


Get ready for some drool-worthy food, fun city adventures (will definitely be stealing some ideas for when we finally managed to visit NYC) AND awesome pics... oh and don't even get me started on how adorable her kitty Boo is!!!  So if you dream of New York as much as I do - you will LOVE it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I am so happy to hear you enjoy reading my blog. If you ever need help planning a NYC trip, please let me know! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these two awesome blogs! I'm always looking for new places to go in NYC whenever I get the chance to visit my sister :)

    ReplyDelete